Monday 24 October 2016

REVIEW : Oral B 3D White Brilliance

Hi guys. So today I'm reviewing something a little different, it's the Oral B 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste. This toothpaste promises to remove up to 80% of surface stains in just 2 weeks, leaving teeth visibly whiter on the front, back and visible surfaces between teeth while been safe for the tooth enamel. I purchased this toothpaste in my local pharmacy, McNallys for just €3.40*.
 
So over the past 2 weeks I've been using this toothpaste morning and night. The first thing I noticed about this product was how clean and fresh my whole mouth felt from using this, however the more I used this toothpaste the less I experienced this clean feeling, I guess my mouth and me got use to it. 

As I drink black tea like a fish drinks water, I had a lot of dark tea stains on the back of my lower front teeth, along with some slight staining on the front of my bottom teeth. Over the course of the 2 weeks I tested this out I was pretty impressed by how much of the stains were removed and reduced. I still have some stains on the backs and front of my teeth but this toothpaste has definitely shifted some of the staining. 

To be honest I haven't noticed a massive difference in the overall whiteness of my teeth, they might be a shade whiter but not enough for me or anyone else to notice. 

This toothpaste is certainly on the cheaper end of the scale when it comes to whitening toothpaste. If you're looking for a way to reduce staining on your teeth then this is perfect for you, I will definitely keep using it until I finish the tube but will more than likely try another type of toothpaste for better results. 

If you have any teeth whitening toothpastes or other products to recommend, please drop me a comment or tweet me at my blogs twitter, my twitter handle is blushingblonde_ , hope you enjoyed my review! 

Talk to you all soon X 

Catherine 

*price at time of blog posted 

No comments:

Post a Comment