Sunday 23 October 2016

Catch-up with Catherine

Hello everyone! It is that time of week again to make a cuppa or maybe pour out a glass of wine and chillax, and of course catch-up with me, Catherine. 
 
So this week was pretty busy and I can find it on myself now, I'm so tired. I definitely think my magnesium levels need a boosting yet again! So Monday I just had a girly chat up with my cousin/bestie. Girly catchups are great, especially as we don't see very much of each other anymore. I'm pretty peed off this week as I'm STILL waiting on my packages to arrive. I'm trying to get started as a Nail Technician working from home, I've had orders go missing in the post and it's turning into a bloody nightmare at this stage. 

So this week, I posted a little blog post on 'How To Eliminate Breakouts' which I'm currently dealing with! I need a good skincare routine. But yeah, basically I just shared some tips I have found to work for me, so definitely check it out here, if you're dealing with pesky spots. 

Wednesday was the big exciting day I was waiting for this ages, yes I finally got my eyebrows tattooed on and couldn't be more happy with them! As a natural blonde I've always had to fill my brows in so when I seen and heard amazing things about Olena from the Luxury Permanent Makeup clinic in Dublin I had to book in with her. She is truly a hero and incredibly talented at what she does. I've had so many complements already about my brows and am delighted I no longer have to deal with drawing them on and trying to get them even. Check out my full story here, which includes the all important photos and a direct link to Olenas website. 

As for the week ahead, both my upcoming blog posts are reviews. One is of the Oral B 3D white brilliance toothpaste I've been trying out and the other is the Rimmel Self Tanning Mousse, loved by a well know TV presenter I may add and totally affordable, so check back for them! 

So that's it for today, make my day even better by hitting the follow button or subscribing to my blog! Hope you all enjoy what's left of your weekend. 

Talk to you all soon X 

Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment