Thursday 6 October 2016

REVIEW : bBold Smart Mousse

Hi guys! So today I'm talking about the newest tanning product from bBold, which is the Smart Mousse. This tan is non toxic, paraben free and full of Kahai oil and Aloe Vera which helps tone and moisturise the skin while providing a streak free tan, while also using 100% natural DHA. This tan was one I couldn't wait to try as you Apply, Shower, and let it Develop. Yes, I kid you not, long gone are the days of hopping into bed feeling smelly and sticky while destroying everything you come into contact with! (Boyfriends Rechoice) 
 
So after my usual fake tan prep routine had been done the night before, I began applying this tan using the bBold mitt. The mitt is pretty standard but works well, I will admit I prefer using a double sided mitt as it protects both sides of the hand. On application, there isn't a fake tan typical smell of the product, and it has a colour guide to ensure a streak free application. The tan glided on so easily and looked incredible. 

Depending on how dark you like your tan to be you just have to wait, 1hour for a softly kissed tan, 2hours for a golden glow and 3hours to be beautifully bronzed. I waited 3 hours, during this time my tan had developed a typical fake tan smell and took about 30 minutes to dry. I then rinsed off in the shower, patted myself dry and headed to bed.

The following morning I woke feeling fresh and had a gorgeous colour, my skin was so soft and no fake tan smell or stained sheets! I will admit I was hoping the colour of my tan would be a shade darker, but I have to say it was the nicest colour I think I've ever gotten from a fake tan, very natural and flawless! All my foundations matched so well to the tan as well which is always a plus. I don't want to talk to soon, but I think this might just be my favourite ever fake tan. 
before tan (left) the following morning (right) 
This tan retails for €14.95 and is available in most pharmacies nationwide and online by following the link here . Hope you enjoyed my review, leave your thoughts on this tan below and any questions you may have, I'd love to hear from you. 
Talk to you soon X 

Catherine 

*price at time of blog posted 

No comments:

Post a Comment