Friday 2 December 2016

My Eyebrow Tattoo Experience - The Top Up

Happy Friday everyone :)
So today I'm filling you all in with my Tattooed Eyebrows. As you may know I got my eyebrows tattooed on back in October, you can check out my full experience here, and then go on to check out my update after they had healed here. So today I'm telling you about my top up. With an cosmetic makeup procedure a top is required usually 4 weeks after the first session to fix anything or darken anything. On Wednesday I had my top up with Olena, at her Luxury Permanent Makeup room in Dublin, check out her Facebook page here. Once in the room Olena asked how I was getting on with them, so I explained that I felt they needed to be slightly darker but overall I was thrilled with them. She took some photos of the healed tattoos and then began making a few marks on my face to adjust the brows slightly, once that was done it was time to choose a colour. So this time we went for No.3 with a few drops of No.4 to darken it slightly. 

As I explained the whole procedure in the first blog post I'll just do a brief run through, so after setting me up with a hair net she began cutting into the skin, it doesn't hurt that much just kinda pinchy and only takes a few minutes. Once done she numbed both brows and gave them a few minutes to fully numb. Then she went in with the pigment, she went back and forth to both brows twice and then gave the colour a few seconds to settle so she could tell if I needed more, she went back in with more pigment on both brows until she was happy, then left them again for a few minutes. During this time she threaded my brows which was nice to get done and tidyed up. She checked on my brows again and added slightly more pigment to my left brow and then I was done. To finish off Olena took some more photos and cleaned up my face for me while also giving with some cream for my brows, cotton buds and pads to clean them while I was out shopping, which was super kind. You can see my brow transformation from the photos and I honestly can't get over them, Olena is a wizard at what she does and her attention to detail is incredible, you would clearly know she's very passionate about her work. The cost of the top up once done 4 weeks after the initial procedure is €100.
Before Tattooing & After my first session  I honestly can't say enough good things about the work and magic this lady performs, if you're considering cosmetic makeup definitely check her out! Hope you enjoyed this little insight to the eyebrow tattooing, as always if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend. 
My Brows After Top Up
Catherine X 

No comments:

Post a Comment