Thursday 3 November 2016

My Eyebrow Tattoo Experience UPDATE

Hi lovelies! 
 
Today I'm writing an update on my tattooed eyebrows to let you know how I've been getting on with them. I got them done two weeks ago yesterday with Olena in Dublin, click the link HERE to view her website and get more information about eyebrow tattooing or other cosmetic procedures by Olena. I'm still so in love with how they're looking and can't get over how easy they make my life, doing my makeup only takes a few minutes every day instead of the dreaded hour or two! I'm delighted I finally took the leap to getting them done. 
my eyebrows two weeks are tattooing  
So the first thing I encountered after getting them tattooed and the only side effect I had from the process was the tension like headache I had for 2 and a half days after the procedure, it was annoying and made me feel so tired and like crap but once it subsided I was back to myself with fabulous eyebrows. 

About a week after getting them done they started to flake, which is totally normal of course, they basically do exactly what a regular tattoo does. So at the moment they look slightly patchy and not the prettiest so I can't wait for this process to be over. My left eyebrow is definitely healing a lot better than my right one, it's not as patchy in places. I do have a top up on the 30th of this month, which you need to book once you get any cosmetic tattoo procedure done, so I'll get any areas that have healed faded or patchy touched up. The colour we went for (Walnut) is such a lovely cool toned blonde/brown shade, I haven't made my mind up yet whether I'll get them darker when I go back, but I'll know for sure when all the scabs are off. 

So that's my little update for any of you that were wondering how they've healed, it's good to know for anyone thinking of booking an appointment I guess. If you'd like to read my post on what happened the day of the procedure, you can do so by following the link HERE  Hope this post answers any questions you might have, but if not drop me a comment and I'll get back to you. 

Don't forget to FOLLOW my blog to get notified on new posts. 

Thanks for reading X 

Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment