Thursday 27 October 2016

REVIEW : Rimmel Sunshimmer Self Tanning Mousse

Hi guys! So today I'm reviewing the Rimmel Sunshimmer Self Tanning Mousse, which you may know if you follow me on my Twitter @blushingblonde_. The reason I purchased this tan is because it is loved by Xposes' Glenda Gilson, and let's face it her tan always looks on point. I purchased this from my nearest Penneys store for just €6.50* and in the dark shade. As far as I know it is available in a light and medium too. 
 
So after preparing my body the night before as I always do, I began to apply this mousse tan starting with my legs, the first thing I noticed is the scent of this tan, even though it is marketed as an unscented tan, it actually smelt quite nice. It reminded me of the Impulse Musk bodyspray my mother used religiously for years. However as all fake tans, I did wake up the following morning stinking of fake tan!

The tan applied really easily and looked pretty flawless everywhere. It takes this tan about 20-30 minutes to fully dry which isn't as long as some tans but also not the quickest. The following morning I had a gorgeous dark colour that was so seamless buuut stained smelly sheets, yuck!! Of course I lost quite a bit of that colour once I hit the shower, which is a bit of a pain. The colour I had been left with was still beautiful but I felt, for me anyway, that it wasn't really a 'dark' tan, so I'm glad I didn't opt for the medium shade. However as cheaper tans go this is a pretty good one. 
 
I hope you enjoyed my review on this tan and that it answered some questions you may of had, my advice is to definitely try it. I'll come back in a few days and leave an update in the comment section on how it wore so if you've any questions in the mean time please leave them down below for me. Don't forget if you liked this review or found it helpful to give my blog a follow! I'd really appreciate it. 

Talk to you soon X 

Catherine 

*price at time of review published

No comments:

Post a Comment