Sunday 16 October 2016

Catch-up with Catherine

Happy weekend to you all! So I've decided to start a 'Catch-up with Catherine' blog post that'll be posted every Sunday (or occasionally Saturday) to let you all know what I've been up too, products I'm trying out for you guys, everything I've been loving whether it be music or a YouTube video, and of course direct links to my blog posts from the week. 
 
So this week has been pretty quite in terms of what I've been up too. I've spent most of my week raving about the bBold Smart Mousse tan which is unreal! It's by far the best tan I've ever used, the colour is gorgeous and it lasts incredibly long. The first tan I've actually gotten 7 days out of. If you haven't read my review on it you can do so by following the link here. Definitely purchase it!

Another beauty item I reviewed for you and also loooooved was the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation. This bad boy is everything that people say it is and more! I very rarely get a solid amount of hours out of a foundation, but it lasted for 11 hours and probably would of lasted longer if I hadn't of taken it off. It was the perfect match for my oily t-zone, so I'm definitely putting it on my Christmas list. Checkout my full review here.

This week was also Mental Health Awareness Week, which is close to my heart as I suffer with anxiety. I decided to share my own story and struggle with anxiety on my blog, which you can read here . It was a massive decision to share my story as you never know how people will react, but I really wanted to help anyone out there struggling or feeling alone, as it can be lonely! 

Also if you're still trying to decide on what to dress up as for Halloween, then you have to check out this scary nun tutorial that shaaanxo done this week. She took inspiration from the Conjuring 2, and I have to say this look alone is making me want to go out for Halloween so bad, her talent is unbelievable! 

So for the week ahead, I have a 'How To Eliminate Breakouts' post for Tuesdays post. Wednesday is an exciting day for me as I'm finally getting my eyebrows tattooed on, which I'm so excited for. I'll have a post on that for Thursday, so make sure to check back in if your considering getting your eyebrows tattooed on. 

So I'm pretty sure that's everything I wanted to update you on for today guys! Please follow/subscribe to my blog if you haven't and drop me a comment I love chit chatting to people. 

Talk soon X 

Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment