Tuesday 15 November 2016

REVIEW : Skinetica Anti-Blemish Super Toner Makeup Base All In One

Hi everyone. So today I'm reviewing the Anti-Blemish Super Toner Makeup Base All In One from Skinetica that was sent to me to try out a few weeks ago. Skinetica is a UK based company offering their customers skincare products to battle acne and blemishes. This product retails for £9.95/€11.53 and can be purchased online here
 
So this product helps to heal and fight acne with visible results in just 2-3 days while also removing blackheads and other impurities from the skin that other toners may leave behind. It also improves the skins quality making your foundation look better and stay on longer throughout the day. 

As I struggle with my skin I was really excited to give this a go. On the first use the scent of this product reminded me of fairy liquid but it felt really nice on the skin and my whole face felt so refreshed. I was concerned about using it as this toner contains alcohol and pervious alcohol containing toners dried out my skin in places, however this toner was really gentle on my skin. My skin never felt dried out or irritated at all which I loved. After a few days of using this product I noticed my blemishes were certainly clearing up which obviously I was thrilled about. My makeup was looking so much better on my skin however I didn't notice my makeup lasting longer. As the days went on although this product was helping heal by breakouts it didn't stop my skin from creating new ones. This product did work, I don't think using it alone is enough to curve problematic skin especially if blemishes are a thing you constantly suffer with. 

before using the product
As you can see from the above picture (before using the product) I had quite big painful spots with a lot of redness. Below are the pictures of my skin after using the product for a certain amount of time. You can clearly see that after 3 days of use my skin is a lot less red and the breakouts have healed somewhat, however a week after use my skin has started to break out again but the redness has stayed away.
  
 
I hope you enjoyed this review, again thank you to Skinetica for kindly sending me this to try, I have given my honest review on this product so hopefully it helps you out. If you have any questions regarding this product please drop me a comment I'd love to hear from you, also to make my day even better hit that follow button to keep up to date with my posts! 

Thanks for reading, 

Catherine X 

No comments:

Post a Comment