Tuesday 1 November 2016

25 Questions to Get To Know Me

Hi lovelies! Seen as I'm celebrating my month bloggerversary I thought I'd do a Get To Know Me post! Hope you enjoy and if there's a little question on your mind that you're curious about drop me a comment! 
 
What's your middle name? Yes, my middle name is Elizabeth. I have my grannies and my great grandmothers names. 

What was your favourite subject in school? It would definitely of been Art. I felt it was the only thing I was good at and really enjoyed doing! 

What is your favourite drink? I drink a ridiculous amount of black tea! 

What is your favourite song at the moment? I'm loving Ariana Grande and pretty much any song she comes out with lately, Side To Side is amazing. I'm also loving Littlemix Shoutout To My Ex. 

What is your favourite food? I'm such a foodie that there's not much I don't like. Obviously I love anything that I shouldn't be eating much of, such as pizza and Chinese food. 

What is the last thing you bought? The very last thing I bought was probably the chicken fried rice and chips I had Wednesday... see foodie here!! Before that I bought a roll on deodorant. Exciting I know!

Favourite book of all time? This will sound awful but I haven't picked up a proper book in years, I use to read all the time when I was younger, so please leave suggestions in the comments for a good book. 

Favourite Colour? I'm very much a monochrome kinda girl. I love plain colours probably too much! 

Do you have any pets? As I live in the country we have any amount! My little baby is my cat, Pixie! I'm very much more of a cat person though I do like dogs. 

Favourite perfume? Would have to be Cerruttii 1881 ( hope that's spelt right)

Favourite holiday? Well I've only been out of the country twice on holiday so far, but been in Canada back in May was such an incredible experience and the people are the nicest I've ever met. 

Are you married? Nope I'm far too young for that just yet! Someday though I hope.

Have you been out of the country? If so how many times? I'm been out of the country twice, first time I was 13 and it was a school trip to Paris. The second time was back in May of this year, I was in Toronto. Definitely hoping to get to Amsterdam next year. 

Do you speak any other languages? I was able to speak a little of French when I was in school but I've forgotten most of it. I was always hopeless at Irish.

How many siblings do you have? I have two older brothers and two younger sisters. I'm the middle baby. 

What is your favourite shop? I have 3! I love Penneys (obviously) and River Island for clothes shopping and I love Sam McCauleys for beauty related stuff, they always have great deals and a brilliant selection. 

Favourite Restaurant? Unfortunately I don't really go out for food very often as I always find it easier to order a takeaway but I do love the Lisdoo Restaurant in Dundalk, they do incredible food. 

When was the last time you cried? Probably last week, I always let things pile up on me and then combust. 

Favourite Blog? Well I'm still getting to grips with working blogspot and finding new blogs to follow so I don't have a favourite yet. 

Favourite movie? I literally live for movies, anything remotely scary. I do love an older kinda film that I actually can't get on DVD *cry* it's called the The Silver Stallion with Russell Crowe it's my all time favourite movie!

Favourite tv shows? My boyfriend has me into watching all sorts, Breaking Bad, Narcos! My personal fav's would be Friends and Supernatural! Who doesn't love drooling over Sam & Dean hunting all sorts? 

PC or MAC? Probably PC, I find them so much easier to do stuff on. 

What phone do you have? I currently have an iPhone 5. 

How tall are you? I'm 5ft 5.

Can you cook? I'm not the best cook, but I do try sometimes! Cooking isn't something that excites me. 


Hope you enjoyed getting to know me! Make sure to follow/subscribe and I'll do the same back! Chat soon X 

Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment